Friday, March 11, 2011

Morning Joy

I am easily pleased these days. Life can't be more contented than being greeted by all the simple things in life.

Checked my backyard and I am thankful that the evil, mean, vindictive grey Siamese cat has not presented me with a fresh pile of poop at that little space between the pandan bush and kariveppilai tree.

I found these:

Terung
Yesterday, it looked like this and today, I can see it's progressing well. I just hope I'll be able to get to it first before the squirrels.

And then, I found this:

Ladybird so Vibrant

A little ladybird, vibrant in colour, making its way up the terung plant stem. It then disappeared after it realised its presence has been detected by me (and the flashing light from the camera must have disturbed it).

Really, life is beautiful and it is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment