Thursday, March 29, 2012

In My Head

Here's my problem: I do not have suitable pictures, taken by me, to go with every blog write-up that I have (in my head) to be published.

Without these pictures to go with the stories, my work will look dull and incomplete. There's only so much that words can do but with pictures, no matter how badly they're taken and composed, with their glorious colours, stories will gain 'depth' ...

And in my head too, my stories are things that others want to write about. Words and paragraphs seamlessly gel together. You would want to read them again and again, and wonder at such perfection.

All that exists in my head.

Back to the problem of pictures.

*sigh*

Solution:

Kari Ikan Tenggiri (Lonesome) from my messy kitchen
one: I can put up just about any random picture that I take (even squirrel poop can be quite a colourful addition to this blog).

two: screen cap every single brilliant masterpiece that I conjure at Draw Something.

No comments:

Post a Comment